THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

11 June, 2009

Defeated

Defeated

Suffocating darkness, cold and deep
The blackness of my soul
Rape my heart and leave me bleeding
Writhing in agony on the floor
Selfish hatred feeds your needs
You’ll never see what you’ve done to me
The wounds run deep, forever bleeding
No hope to escape from this hell
Rip me open, tear me apart
Satisfy your eternal greed
Forever the saint, never the sinner
Pinning that burden on me
I was never more than a pawn in your game
Following blindly as you led me astray
Willingly letting you lock me away in a cage
Taming me, chaining me with your self-indulgence
Twisting reality to suit your needs
So that you could play the victim, gather sympathy
Leaving me to rot where I stand
Your lies breeding hate as they flow from my veins
Queen of deception, you play the part well
Your court filled with fools, bowing down at your feet
Casting me out, I submit my defeat
You’ve won, I’ve lost, now simply leave me be...

0 comments: