THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

11 June, 2009

Innocent No More

Innocent No More

Take me apart and break me down
Shatter me into a thousand pieces
Rape my body, taint my soul
Rip the innocence from my heart
Replace it with deep, cold darkness
A broken spirit forevermore
Drifting on a sea of tears
That you created with your hate
No regard for my humanity
You simply took what wasn’t yours
Your greedy lust, my disgrace
Cruelty beyond words
Beyond comprehension
Heinous actions with repercussions
You will never see
The tattered remains of my life
You took what you wanted
And walked away
Leaving me bleeding, crying
Innocent angel, torn asunder
Fighting to find my way out
Of the prison you’ve locked around my heart
Did you take the key with you
When you smiled cruelly
And walked away from me?
Leaving me sobbing, shaking with fear
Innocent no more, nothing but your whore
Reaching desperately for a single shred
Of the girl I once was

0 comments: