THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10 June, 2009

Passion's Wrath

Passion’s Wrath

Fan the flames of passion's wrath
A raging inferno deep within my soul
Painful longing, burning in my heart
Aching for his touch, his lips, his voice
Like a knife piercing into my very core
Twisting deeper until I am driven to distraction
Craving his sweetness, the intoxication
Wishing reality away as he fills my senses
Bit by bit, taking over every part of me
Wanton desire seeps into my blood
Flowing through my veins like wildfire
Threatening to explode from the inside out
As his presence consumes me
Losing control, lost in him, this moment
Carried away by the tide of bliss
Torrential storm crashing inside my mind
Clinging to him in desperation, holding tight
Drawing him in with every breath I take
Reaching for something more, higher ground
Searing flames burning hot as the sun
Compelling and willing all rationality away
A candle lit at both ends, we collide somewhere in between
Where time stands still, and space is nonexistent
The wrath of passion draws us in
Entombed together, two hearts beating as one
Until eternity fades away into nothing
Setting our souls free to soar among the stars

0 comments: