THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

11 June, 2009

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness

Take me and break me
Rip open these scars
Watch me bleed before your eyes
Rubbing salt into the wounds
Screaming for mercy
As you tear me down
With no remorse
Leaving me broken
Heart shattered from your cruelty
My life in vain
Eternity knows nothing but sorrow
As you glare at me
Cold eyes piercing into my soul
Silently ridiculing all that I am
Begging for forgiveness
Where did I go wrong?
What did I do to deserve this agony?
Harsh words cutting deeply
Sharp blades against my skin
As you break the silence
Lashing out at me
Over and over again
Until I fall to my knees
Eyes pleading for you to stop
To let it end, once and for all
The long forgotten fairy tale
Finally laid to rest
You turn away, laughing
As my tears turn to dust
Succumbing to my fate
Of eternal darkness within

0 comments: